The Inver Grove Heights Public Safety Foundation (IGHPSF) operates as a non-profit 501(c)(3).
The foundation exists to help out the community of Inver Grove Heights and operates exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
President Matt Schaefer (2021 - Present)
Vice President Rob Reitberger (2021 - Present)
Treasurer/Secretary Jennifer Pieczka (2021 - Present)
Jerry Bauer (2021 - Present)
Joshua Otis (2022 - Present)
Joe Atkins (2022 - Present)
City of Inver Grove Heights Mayor Tom Bartholomew 2021 - 2022
Our 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization started in 2021. It is operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
The Foundation is organized for the public purpose of raising funds to assist public safety in the City of Inver Grove Heights.
- The Foundation may provide funds to assist in promoting crime prevention.
- The Foundation may provide startup funding, equipment and in-kind services to encourage the development of innovative programs and projects for public safety in the City of Inver Grove Heights.
- The Foundation may provide financial assistance to crime victims and their families.
- The Foundation may provide financial assistance for rewards for citizens providing information leading to the capture of criminals.
- The Foundation may provide funding for recognition of those providing heroic service in the interests of public safety.
The Foundation may provide funds to promote innovative ways for community involvement in public safety.
Your contribution will enable us to support our efforts in the community such as: Explorers, Shop with a Cop, IGH PD K9 Program, Scholarships for those interested in pursuing a career in Public Safety.
Donate Any Amount Now By Scanning the QR code above